These pumps are preferred for their cost-effectiveness in applications which require high pressure for flow rates up to 60 Tons/m3. Since the thickness of the flaps cannot be lesser than a certain value in terms of casting technique, a cast pump which can provide for the same amount of pressure requires more grades and the cost increases. Noryl pumps can be safely used in projects for potable water which require hygiene.
Areas of Application
- Agricultural, municipal, industrial, domestic use, and widely used in mining areas.
- For every application where water pressure is needed,
- To draw water from tanks, basins or ponds and wells,
- Pumping and aerial distribution of various types of liquid material,
- Autoclave and water tank entrances,
- Irrigation systems,
- Lawn and garden irrigation,
- Sprinkler and drip systems,
- Greenhouses and nurseries,
- Water supply for country houses, farms and cottages, ,
- Sea platforms,
- Treatment plants,
- Chemical and mining industry,
- Food industry,
- Fire-fighting activities,
- Washing facilities,
- Solar applications,
- To reduce underground water level.