Manufactured from steel sheet protected with anti-corrosion polyester paint coating. Backward curved impeller made of plated sheet steel or steel sheet protected with anti-corrosion polyester paint coating, dynamically balanced. Designed to continuously circulate air from -20ºC up to 60ºC.
Suitable for transporting clean air.
, 4 or 6 pole, IE-3* high efficiency, three-phase 230/400V 50Hz up to motor size 132 and 400/690V 50Hz for higher motors. IP55, Class F protection.
* From 0,75kW, motor can be IE-2 and controlled by VSD.
- Manufactured from different materials.
- 2-speed motors.
- 60 Hz versions.
- Painted in different RAL colour.
- Hot dip galvanized scroll.
- High-temperature versions (up to 150ºC) (B versions: with cooling impeller).
- Inspection door, draining, different seals on scroll and shaft access.
On request, explosion proof versions in accordance with ATEX directive for three phase models:
Ambient temperature -20°C to +60°C, ambient pressure (abs.) 0,8 bar to 1,1 bar according to EN 14986.
2G IIB T2-T3-T4, Motor Exd IIB or ExeII
2G IIB+H2 T2-T3-T4, Motor ExdIIc
3G IIB T2-T3-T4, Motor ExnA (only for 3G zone)
3G IIB+H2 T2-T3-T4, Motor ExnA (only for 3G zone)
- Non-conductive dust:
2D IIIB T125°C-T135°C-T195°CT295°C
3D IIIB T125°C-T135°C-T195°CT295°C
- Conductive dust (compulsory IP 65 motor):
2D IIIC T125°C-T135°C-T195°CT295°C
3D IIIC T125°C-T135°C-T195°CT295°C
Backward curved impeller