Cylindrical cased axial flow belt drive fans with motor located externally to the fan casing. The casing is made of sturdy welded sheet steel Fe 360 B hot galvanized with double flange and inspection door. The impeller and the hub are made of a die-cast aluminium alloy, with variable pitch angle, dynamically balanced. This construction includes belt guard. The drive components are totally insulated from the airflow. The sheet is painted following a cataforesis treatment + polyurethane paint. Working temperature -20ºC/180ºC.
• ARRANGEMENT 9: belt drive with motor supported by the casing.
• ARRANGEMENT 12: belt drive with fan and motor supported by the baseframe. Only available for steel hub versions.
• Manufactured in steel Fe 360B specially prepared to work until 300ºC continuously.
• Manufactured in Corten, for temperatures higher than 300ºC.
• Anticorrosive version in INOX AISI 304-316.
• Special sealed version for particular applications.
• Impeller-Motor (flow B).
• Motor-Impeller (flow A), on request.
• For sizes bigger than 1000, the fans are standard hot galvanized.
• From 1601 up to 1801 diameter, the hub is manufactured in steel.