Rotary Evaporator-Slanting glassware
Evaporating asks: 1000ml (optional 50 to 3000ml)
- Model: STRIKE 300 Slanting glassware
Order NO.: SQED059113
A PHILOSOPHY OF SAFETY
The rotary evaporator STRIKE 300 combines excellent operating characteristics and high performance levels, all in an ergonomic design. STRIKE 300 has been projected in complete respect of safety needs and in compliance with the existing directive regarding equipment construction and electromagnetic compatibility.
EVAPORATE LABORATORY SOLVENTS IN MAXIMUM SAFETY
Health and safety at the workplace are undoubtedly one of the foundations of international social policies. Several official documents regulate the objective of progressive improvement at workplace well-being. This law focuses on accident and disease prevention by limiting the use of dangerous substances (when possible) or by minimizing contact at the workplace and with workers. A common aim of the numerous publications is to define good practice, make it known and then develop it to the point where working conditions favour greater worker safety and health. To instill a culture of prevention and to change attitudes, it is necessary to improve understanding of risk for the people directly involved, through education, by making them aware as well as and helping them anticipate new risks. It is also essential to integrate health and workplace safety into company management and in other activities that lead to a systematic approach to workplace well-being, thus adapting to all the changes that normally take place. The risk prevention attitude must be consolidated by demonstrating that effective workplace safety and health policies are a strategic factor in market competition and that, in contrast, absence of these policies brings added costs．
Compact and modern. All controls are placed on the central column to guarantee user-friendly and handly use.
The touch screen is wide and easy to read. The microprocessor is multi-programmable and GLP compliant.
Compact and modern. All controls are placed on the central column to guarantee user-friendly and handy use.
|INTEGRATED VACUUM CONTROLLER
The optional vacuum controller is managed by the touch screen display that comes as standard
The exclusive STEROGLASS sealing system allows a perfect vacuum-tight anti-corrosion seal without gaskets or other materials that can be damaged by solvent contact. This sealing system is a standard feature in all strike models and can be used with all types of glassware.
|ROTARY EVAPORATOR INNOVATIONS
The following are the technical innovations applied to the construction of the STRIKE 300 Rotary Evaporator making it a fast, working, efficient, safe and maintenance free instrument.
System used to assemble the evaporation flask. The evaporation flask is screwed onto the steam passing pipe to ensure easy assembly and dismounting operations as well as a perfect seal. (You may also use conventional unthreaded cone flasks and spring-clamps to mount the flasks).
The shield is standard for all models. It can be removed by the operator and fitted beside the instrument.
STANDARD FEATURES AND PERFORMANCE:
* Removable safety shield
* Glassware lifting made possible with or without protective shield
* Maintenance-free PTFE and carbon graphite seals
* Powered glassware lifting equipment with safety release (in case of power failure)
* 3,5″ monochromatic LCD touch screen
* Quick Start/Stop control and parameter selector
* Rodavis evaporation ask connection system
* Removable thermostatic bath, PTFE coated
* GLP-compliant instrument (with USB interface)
* Optional fume temperature probe
* Optional vacuum controller
* Rotation speed from 20 to 280 rpm (150W induction motor)
* Thermostatic bath ambient temperature: 185℃ (2 possible settings: water and oil)
* Bath heater: 1200W
* Bath capacity: 5 liters
* Bath material: PTFE coated
* Removable bath for emptying
* Models available with vertical or slanting, standard or plastic-coated glassware
* Evaporating asks: 1000ml (optional 50 to 3000ml)
* Collecting asks 1000ml: (optional 250 to 2000ml)
* Overall dimensions: 690x700x430mm (vertical version)
* Weight:26,5 Kg (vertical version)
* Overall dimensions: 690x790x430mm (slanting version)
* Weight:26 Kg (slanting version)
* Voltage: 230 V AC, 50Hz
* Power consumption: 1400W
CONTROL PANEL AND MICROPROCESSOR
* 3.5″ LCD graphic display touch screen (320 x 240 pixel)
* START/STOP control and quick basic parameter selection
* Real-time display of all basic operating parameters (bath temperature, rotation speed), vacuum level and fume temperature (if optional probe and vacuum controller are present)
* Real-time display of working method
* Method saving and retrieving (up to 10 methods)
* Possibility to operate according to fume temperature (if optional probe is present)
* Possibility to create manual and automatic ramps according to time, by differentiating all working parameters (if vacuum controller is present)
* Possibility to download working method to PC through USB port and retrieve it at any time
* USB updatable multi-language software.
Models of STRIKE 300
|SQED059113||Rot.Evap.STRIKE 300 M1||Slanting glassware||220V||O||glassware|
|SQED059419||Rot.Evap.STRIKE 300 M4||Slanting glassware||220V||O/P||plastic coated saftey glassware|