OZEO ST H
This systems improves the energy efficiency of the house, reducing the heat consumption and enhancing the user comfort. The OZEO-H is conceived to be constantly on and the airflow automatically self-adjust according to the needs.
• Motor with inverted curve (ECOWATT model) that achieves a very low sound and consumption level.
• 6 Ø 80 mm inlets, for bathrooms and toilets.
• One Ø 125 mm inlet for the kitchen.
• One Ø 160 mm outlet for exhaust duct, that enables used air to be extracted into the outside.
• All outlets and inlets are pivoting to 90º and can be dismantled. They are all provided with a flange that enables a fast, sealed and safe connection without having to use extra tools or clamps.
• Easy access to terminal box.
• 4 plastic caps to seal unused inlets.
• Rope for hanging position.
• 1 template to facilitate the assembly on the ceiling or on the wall.
Detachable and titling to 90º inlet rings
All the inlet rings are detachable, 90º titling, and eqquiped with a flange that allows a quick, tight and secure connexion, without using tools nor braces.
Bimaterial joints with tight sealing that guarantee the performance.