Applications: Battery & Intercalation Compounds, Battery Cycling, Capacitor and supercapacitor, Corrosion & Coatings, EIS, Electrochroms, Fuel Cell & Biofuel Cell, Fundamental Electrochemistry, Liquid conductivity, PhotoVoltaics, Sensors, Topography
- Up to 2 channels
- Compliance: ±12 V up to ±49 V with booster
- Control voltage: ±10 V up to ±48 V with booster
- Potential resolution: 1 µV
- EIS measurement: 10 μHz – 3 MHz (1%, 1°), 10 μHz – 7 MHz (3%, 3°)
- EIS quality indicators
- Current ranges: 1 A to 10 nA (standard)
- Maximum current: ±500 mA (standard)
- Current resolution: 760 fA (standard)
- Low current: 6 ranges from 100 nA to 1 pA with resolution to 76 aA
- Floating mode
- Analog filtering
- Calibration board
- Full stability control mode (9 bandwidths)
- Boosters for VMP-300 instruments (external)
- Boosters for VMP-300 instruments (internal)
- Ultra Low Current
- Analog Ramp Generator
Fast, Sensitive, stable and modular
SP-300 is a 500 mA to 10 A state-of-the-art research grade potentiostat/galvanostat/EIS with remarkable specifications such as 7 mHz max frequency, floating mode, analog filtering, built-in calibration board, and stability bandwidths.
The SP-300’s modular chassis accept an optional high current/high voltage option board.
Alternatively, the SP-300 can accept a second potentiostat board (either standard or EIS) and perform as a Bipotentiostat to perform RRDE experiment. It is also a multiple user system as each channel board can be used independently by two different researchers.