W402 Water Vapor Permeability Analyzer
To test the water vapor transmission rate (WVTR) of packaging materials, such as plastic film, composite film, coextrusion film, aluminum-plated film, aluminum foil, infusion bag, sheets, paper, paper board, solar battery panel, cellophane, ceramics and porcelain, and various containers such as bag, pouch, bottle, can, bowl, box, widely used in the industries of food, pharmaceuticals, personal care, household, electronics and so on.
Infrared detection sensor method. Fix the test sample in the middle of test chamber to separate the chamber into upper room and lower room. When humid gas flows in upper room and dry gas in lower room, the water molecules in upper room penetrate through the sample into the dry gas, and electrolytic sensor system detect and analyze the water content and calculate the water vapor transmission rate. To test container, humid gas is outside and dry gas is inside of the container.
Main machine body, software, communication cable, Φ100 sample cutter, 1/8 inch copper tube, sealing grease, clip connector, water injector, spanner, standard test plate, mouse
User provide: nitrogen (99.999%), pressure reduction valve, computer
Optional (for purchase): test accessories, standard film, sealing grease, special clips, pressure releasing valve, computer
1. Temperature control: International advanced electromagnetic technology, program controlled, without external accessories. Precision 0.1℃.
2. Humidity control: Two-way gas flow method, with broad range, high precision and stable flow.
3. Standard gas calibration and standard film calibration.
4. Auto judgment and auto stop.
5. Leakage protection; over range protection; auto save data when power is cut off; incorrect operation warning.
6. Wholly automatic, software easy to use. Curves of transmission rate, water vapor density, humidity and temperature, auto record and continuous display. Can monitor interaction of parameters and the whole testing process.
7. Highly modularized. Setting, testing, baseline, calibration, report etc are independent. Powerful data analysis. Easy to operate.
8. Built-in computer, can work without external computer.
9. Support quick test, applicable to evaluation test.
10. Two chambers can work independently at the same time for two different samples.
11. Software upgrade, data backup and fault diagnosis through USB port.
Test range – 0.001 ~ 100 g/m2·24h
Test accuracy – 0.001 g/m2·24h (film and sheet)
Temperature range – 15~45°C(below 15°C optional)
Temperature accuracy – ±0.1°C
Humidity range – 0%RH, 30~90%RH, 100%RH
Humidity accuracy – ±1%RH
Sample size – Φ100mm
Test area – 50.24cm2
Sample thickness – ≤ 2mm
Number of samples – 2pcs
Instrument size – 610x550x400mm
Carrier gas – N2
Carrier gas pressure – ≥ 0.1Mpa
Gas flow – 0~100mL/min